Author, Writing and Book Publication Consultation
Is it accurate to say that you are positive about the decisions you’ve made for editing, cover design and book printing, however, wish you had somebody with you, bringing up potential dangers or spots you could save some cash distributing your book? We can offer a portion of that skill you may look for, especially in case you’re a first-time author. We’ll answer your inquiries and help you comprehend the information individual-to-individual. What’s more, we’ll do our best to call attention to the inquiries you probably won’t have thought of asking that could affect your book.
Unoma Nwankwor is a romantic at heart. She is a multi-published author of several fiction titles. Unoma wears numerous hats as the COO of KevStel Group LLC, a faith-based Entertainment Company aimed at providing uplifting and life-changing entertainment through its movies and books. And the Founder of Expectant Living & host of the Anchor Talk Podcast where she empowers and teaches Christians in business through inspirational messages of hope.
Potential discussion points can include:
- Should I be publishing both a print and an eBook?
- How soon should I start marketing?
- Should I buy my own ISBN or use the publisher’s?
- It’s ok to use song lyrics in my book, if they set the stage for the story, as long as I credit the right band, isn’t it?
- What’s print on demand?
- Isn’t listing the book for sale on Amazon enough “marketing” to sell books
- What’s the average royalty percentage I should expect from my publisher? I hear that traditionally published authors make less than 10% per book – is that true?
Whatever your needs are, we can tailor a consultation that works for you and your needs. We have both phone and One on One ( office ) consultations available.